GM Adventures, a new division at LS Global, is dedicated to discovering all the hidden gems of Montana as well as the NW region of the United States. Team-up the adventure with local Tour Coordinators, Danni and Linda, and your trip easily becomes a captivating journey. Whether you are exploring the Theordore Roosevelt Bad Lands, South Central Montana's Hay Bale Trail, Phillipsburg Sapphire Mines, or Yellowstone National Park, travelers will be delighted with the numerous offerings. From local artisan fairs and the Charlie Russel Chew Choo train to sapphires, spa days, golf, carriage rides and farm to table cuisine, your tour guides custom tailor these tours. GM Adventure trips offer simply delightful Montana experiences for everyone from the novice to the well-traveled. 2020 trips include the following:
- Medora: June 8-10, 2020: Medora has been a Western tradition for generations! It's a full fledged western adventure where Theordore Roosevelt and the Badlands will keep calling travelers back. This 3 day adventure includes full motorcoach transportation, National Park tour, Western and Heritage Musem stops, and a TR Salute by none other than Theordore Roosevelt himself. The pitchfork fondue, Medora Musical, Gospel Jamboree Brunch and Chateau De Mores are just the hi-lights of a fabulous weekend in the heart of the wild, wild west. Cost $599.
- Fort Peck: June 26-27, 2020: It's an overnight get-a-way to the historic Fort Peck Hotel and Summer Theater. Round trip climate controlled motorcoach transportation, lunch at the famous Gateway Inn, WW II Memorial tour, Interpretive Center Center and Power House Plant tour are all part of this unique stay at the Historic Fort Peck Inn. This trip includes Theater tickets to the Fort Peck summer theater and it's celebration of being the oldest, continuous running summer theater on the Hi-Line. Cost $375
- Phillipsburg: "Sapphires & Spa Daze"; August 1-3, 2020: Definitely a weekend get-a-way travelers will enjoy. Tour the Lewis and Clark Caverns, Wheat Montana, and mine for sapphires, rubies and jewels. Dazzle your way through Phillipsburg and stay at the renowned Fairmont Hot Springs where you can enjoy a relaxing round of golf, experience the divine spas, enjoy the stunning warm water pools, and still come home with a sapphire or two. Cost $699
- Lewistown Chokcherry Festival: September 11-13, 2020 This is literally a Chokecherry Jam packed weekend! From discovering hieroglyphic caverns and ghost towns to enjoying a cool chokecherry lemonade, this tour is nothing short of solid entertainment. The weekend hi-lights include a VIP Charlie Russell dinner theater train ride through Central Montana, the Chokecherry Festival featuring hundreds of vendors, a Car Show, and ends with a Drive Thru Loop of What the Hay Bale area and lunch at the famous Ox Bow Inn. Cost $559
- Chico Hot Springs/Yellowstone National Park & Fall Colors: Sept 28-Oct 1, 2020 Surrounded by mountains, and a stone's throw from the Yellowstone River, enjoy a stay at Chico Hot Springs AND the fall colors of Yellowstone National Park. Fall brings cooler days and the soothing gethermal hot springs are the perfect remedy for changing seasons. Enjoy a day with the many hot springs offerings from spa to disc golf, hiking and horse back riding or the farm to table cuisine and area carriage rides. The next day will find us exploring Yellowstone National Park ending with a Trip through Bear Country exhibits and West Yellowstone. Returning home via the Montana Big Sky Country will hold travelers captivated. Cost $1,050.